Saturday, 21 May 2016

Life Update: Where Have I Been?

Hello Readers!

A lot of you have been wondering why I haven't been posting recently or active on Twitter. So I thought I owed you an explanation.

When I set up this blog I knew that it would be hard to keep up with my school work whilst posting here. But I never fully realised how much work actually goes into blogging. I love blogging so much but it had started affecting my school work. I am currently sitting exams and I knew they had to come first. I realised that sitting Exams and trying to post weekly just wasn't going to happen.

No way did I want to give up blogging either so I knew that I would have to write posts in advanced or sometimes have to miss a day.

This won't last for long as my exams finish in about a month. Please don't take this as me giving up blogging, it just means that I will be posting less frequently. I hope you understand

Weeklybeauty

2 comments:

  1. Ahww. Don't worry, we totally understand. It's a wise decision for you to prioritize your education. I hope you'll do well on your academics. Ace them!

    Love, Fads
    Instagram • Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so understanding and kind the world needs more people like you xx

      Delete