Saturday 11 June 2016

Fake Nail Review- B&M




Hello Readers!

As many of you enjoyed my previous fake nail review post I decided to do another one for you. I was recently looking around my local B&M store and I saw these fake nails. They looked georgous and they were such a bargain (89p) so I had to try them.

I am not a massive fake nail fan but these were lovely. I loved how easy they were to apply as they only took about 10 minutes to do! They stuck on really easy and lasted a long time. The pack came with many different shapes and sizes to specifically fit your nails, there is a size for everyone. The pack even comes with a nail file so that you can shorten the length and alter the shape of your nails to fit your requirements.

These nails are great value for money and I would recommend them for nights out or weddings as they really only last for 1-2 days.

price- 89p
rating- 3/5

Have you tried these fake nails?

Weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment