Saturday 19 March 2016

L'oreal Paris True Match Foundation- First Impression review

Hello readers!

Recently I have purchased L'oreal's true match foundation as my old foundation had become to dark and I fancied a change of brand. So whilst shopping in my local supermarket I found a L'oreal counter where I found the true match foundation. I was intrigued by it as the foundation had promised a perfect match to any skin tone. I was surprised with the variety of shades offered as not many brands offer that many shades. 

This foundation didn't disappoint. As promised the shade I brought (N1 Ivory) fits my complexion perfectly. The foundation glides on and is very easy to blend. The foundation is medium-low coverage but is easily buildable. Due to the foundation being very runny I would not recommend this product for oily skin but this foundation is perfect for dry skin like mine and it also means that very little product needs to be applied for the desired look. This foundation lasts all day (though I would recommend setting it with a loose powder) and does not cake up whatsoever. I am thoroughly impressed with this foundation and I would recommend it to others.


Overall rating: 5/5
price- £9.99

Have you tried this foundation yet?

weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment