Sunday 26 June 2016

A New Chapter! (Life Update)

Hello Readers!

Firstly I would like to thank you all for being so understanding about why I haven't been as active on my blog as much as I would have liked. These past few months have been so stressful sitting exams after exams and it's an experience I am glad is finally over.

Now I have finished school and I have a nice long 11 weeks off for the summer I have a lot more time to work on expanding my blog. It is scary to think I am leaving my school as I did love it and all the lifelong friends I have made their but now it's time to start a new chapter in my life.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody luck with their exam results if you worked hard you will get the grades you deserve. However if your results are not what you hoped for don't worry. Your results do not define you as a person and life does go on. You can still get a good job, a nice house and a loving family with or without good exam results as long as you are determined and ambitious to achieve your dreams.  So whatever your results on results day just remember that you tried your best and that's all you can do, nobody should ever ask any more from you.

Good luck everyone and thank you for your support. Have a great summer break!

weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment