Saturday 20 February 2016

Drugstore Haul!

Barry M nail polishes
superdrug

Makeup brush cleanser
superdrug

vo5 heat defence
boots

Garnier moisture restore
boots

Nail polish remover
superdrug

Elegant touch rapid dry
Superdrug


Hello readers!

Recently I have been addicted to shopping in the Drugstores as they are such great value for money compared to higher brands. If you want me to review any of the products mentioned please let me know in the comments.

I brought two Barry M nail polishes from superdrug recently. The first shade I brought was called 'Almond' this grabbed my attention as it was a neutral colour. I thought this colour would be perfect for when you are trying to grow your nails as it isn't a noticeable, bold colour. The other nail polish I brought was a topcoat,base coat and nail strengthener in one. I brought this because I was interested if it did all of the things promised. 

Next I brought a makeup brush cleanser to quickly clean my brushes in-between washes. I was interested to see weather this product worked and if my brushes remained in good condition.

Then I brought a heat defence from VO5. This claimed to tame frizz and flyaways whilst protecting the hair from damage during blow drying. I was interested in this product as my hair always goes really frizzy after I blow dry it.

I also brought Garnier's moisture restore night cream. I have extremely dry skin especially on my forehead so I was looking for a night cream to help my skin out. This product claims to revitalise skin which I definitely need.

I was running out of nail polish remover so I picked one up whilst I was in superdrug. Finally I brought  the Elegant Touch rapid dry for nails as I am very impatient when waiting for nails to dry. This products promises dry nails in one minute! 

If you would like a review of any products comment below and I will do that for you!

weeklybeauty




No comments:

Post a Comment