Saturday 6 February 2016

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer

Hello readers!

Recently I have purchased Maybelline's baby skin instant fatigue blur primer (such a long name!). I have heard mixed reviews about this product so I decided to give it a go myself.

This product is easy to blend into the skin and isn't oily at all. This primer helps my makeup last all day whilst making it look flawless and my face look healthier. This product also improves the way my skin looks without foundation as it looks more radiant, glowy and healthy. However I do think this product can be quite expensive if you are on a budget (like I am, student life). I would recommend this product.

Overall rating- 3/5
price- £7.99

Have you tried Maybelline's primers?

weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment