Saturday 21 May 2016

Life Update: Where Have I Been?

Hello Readers!

A lot of you have been wondering why I haven't been posting recently or active on Twitter. So I thought I owed you an explanation.

When I set up this blog I knew that it would be hard to keep up with my school work whilst posting here. But I never fully realised how much work actually goes into blogging. I love blogging so much but it had started affecting my school work. I am currently sitting exams and I knew they had to come first. I realised that sitting Exams and trying to post weekly just wasn't going to happen.

No way did I want to give up blogging either so I knew that I would have to write posts in advanced or sometimes have to miss a day.

This won't last for long as my exams finish in about a month. Please don't take this as me giving up blogging, it just means that I will be posting less frequently. I hope you understand

Weeklybeauty

2 comments:

  1. Ahww. Don't worry, we totally understand. It's a wise decision for you to prioritize your education. I hope you'll do well on your academics. Ace them!

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so understanding and kind the world needs more people like you xx

      Delete