Saturday 7 May 2016

Rimmel London Volume Colourist Mascara- Review

Hello Readers!





Since reviews are my most popular blog posts I decided to review Rimmel's new mascara. I saw this mascara advertised whilst watching TV and I thought no way that will work! But I decided to purchase it to see whether it worked to let you guys know.

I was impressed with this mascara. After just one week my lashes were a lot darker than they were before using the mascara. My lashes generally looked like I had had them professionally tinted. I was getting compliments on my lashes everyday!

I love the style of the wand that this mascara has. It is so easy to use as you can reach every individual lash.  As the wand is quite long and thick it ensures that your lashes do not clump together. This mascara is also very easy to remove.

This mascara makes my lashes long and fluttery. However it doesn't add much volume. I love my lashes to be long and voluminous. To overcome this problem I used this mascara as a first coating to my lashes then as a second coat I used Maybellines Lash sensational mascara. I loved pairing these mascaras together as the Rimmel mascara gave me length and separation whilst the Maybelline mascara gave me volume and definition. To see my full review of Maybellines Lash sensational mascara click here.

When I wear this combination of mascaras I get compliments everyday. I look wide awake and my lashes look defined and voluminous.

To summarise if you are looking for a natural whist lengthening mascara this mascara is definitely for you. If you would rather have a voluminous mascara pair these two mascaras together as they are the best mascaras (together) that i've ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment