Saturday 2 July 2016

A Nail Miracle?

My nails before using the product

My nails 1 week after using the product


Hello Readers!

I was recently wandering around my local B&M store when I saw a product that claimed to grow and strengthen your nails. Now this product was cheap as it only cost £1.29 and I thought that won't work. 

However I wanted to give it a try anyway as my nails were very dry after removing my fake nails. I was impressed. This product contains vitamin E in it so my nails were very moisturised and they looked healthy. The vitamin E inside also caused my nails to grow quicker than they usually would and in the picture above was how my nails looked after just one week! 

The product recommends that you apply it every other day and it can be applied under nail polish. By doing this I have found that my nail polish has lasted longer without chipping! 

I can say that I am very impressed with this product and I would highly recommend it.

rating- 5/5
price- £1.29

Have you tried this product yet?

weeklybeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment