Friday 25 March 2016

My hair care routine!


Hello readers!

I have decided to share my haircare routine with you today. My hair is very healthy and silky and it is important to make sure it stays that way. With this routine my hair always looks and feels healthy.

Firstly, when washing my hair I use tresemme salon silk shampoo. I love this shampoo (as previously mentioned on my haircare tips post) as it contains argan oil.

I only wash my hair every 4 days and every time I wash my hair I condition it using Alberto balsam raspberry conditioner. I absolutely love this conditioner as it smells amazing and leaves my hair silky and soft. I only apply this conditioner on my ends so that my roots do not get greasy.

Then when I get out of the shower I use hair serum to help protect my hair from split ends and to make it easier to brush. This helps prevent breakage of the hair when brushing.

After that when brushing my hair I use a paddle brush as this is easier on knots and makes brushing my hair so much easier as it is very thick and long.

Finally after I have brushed my hair I never dry it with a hairdryer as this prevents heat damage. Instead I tie my hair into a low ponytail with a scrunchie and leave it to air dry naturally.

And voila you have healthy, silky hair!

Leave any tips you may have from your haircare routine in the comments I'd love to know!

Weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment