Saturday 5 March 2016

My favourite drugstore nail polishes- Barry M


Hello Readers!

I have fallen in love with the Barry M nail polishes. They have a huge range of colours and shades for everyone's preference. They stay on my nails for weeks without chipping for days. These nail polishes can be found in both boots and superdrug and in some supermarkets. The barry M nail polishes are great value for money at just £2.99 each. The applicator is the perfect size for my nails so the end result isn't streaky or tacky. Your nails would look good with just 1 coat although I do recommend two coats for a shiny, professional look. There is no waiting around for the nail polish to dry as they tend to dry in around 2-3 minutes.

I would recommend these nail polishes.

rating- 5/5
price- £2.99

Have you tried any Barry M nail polishes? If yes then what shades, I would love to know!

Weeklybeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment