Saturday 16 April 2016

My top 3 makeup brushes!


Real techniques- expert face brush

Real techniques contour brush

Real techniques- buffing brush





Hello readers!


I absolutely love trying new makeup brushes. But these three have stood out to me the most as they do their job perfectly. 

Expert face brush
I love this brush for blending in concealer as it is the perfect size to reach every part of my face. This brush is perfect for blending leaving a perfect finish. I also use this brush to contour as it is the perfect size for my face. All of the real techniques brushes are high quality and good value for money.

Contour brush
I love this brush for highlight and blusher as it is the perfect size for my cheek bones. This brush is so soft it's amazing as I hate scratchy brushes on my face. The brush distributes the perfect amount of product onto my face. 

Buffing brush
This brush leaves my foundation looking flawless and photo ready. It buffs my foundation into my skin quickly and perfectly. The brush is a perfect size for reaching every part of my face. I love this brush. 

Have you tried the real techniques brushes?

Weeklybeauty 


No comments:

Post a Comment