Saturday 2 April 2016

Why Did I Start Blogging? Q&A!

Hello Readers!

Recently I asked some of my lovely readers on twitter to ask me all of their life, makeup, hair and nails questions! I loved doing this so that I could see exactly what my readers wanted to know about me!

If you want to be a part of the next Q&A I do either leave your question in the comments or tweet me (@weekly_beauty). Enjoy!


 Question 1- Lauren  - "what is your 'holy grail' makeup product?"

I absolutely love mascara. It changes everything on your face by making you look instantly awake and alert. My favourite all time mascara is Maybelline's Lash Sensational mascara. This mascara gives great definition and length whilst being very affordable. If you would like to read my full review of this mascara: click here! 



Question 2- Angela - "Should liquid liners be tossed every 3 months like mascara or keep using them until they run out?"

Ideally yes they should be thrown out every 3 months as just like mascara the applicator carries bacteria and leaves you at risk of getting an eye infection. This is also why you shouldn't share your eye products as you can carry bacteria from one eye to another and again be at risk of getting an eye infection. It can be expensive replacing your liquid liner every 3 months but it is worth it for your health!


Question 3- Chloe - "Why did you start blogging?"

I originally took inspiration from fellow bloggers and youtubers Zoella (Zoe Sugg) and Tanya Burr. When reading and watching them I thought I could do that, it looks fun. I also loved web design and connecting with people through social media so blogging was a perfect fit for me. I wanted to gain confidence in myself and the ability to achieve something that I could be proud of and also to feel a part of a community . So after months and months of convincing my parents I finally set up my blog on the 30th December 2015. I have loved every minuet of blogging and hopefully I will carry on for a long time.   


question 4- 2 peas in a pod- "what do you see in the future of your blog"

It is my plan to continue blogging for a very long time and to steadily see my audience grow. I want my blog in the future to be the place where my audience can connect with me and each other in a friendly manner and to make friends for life.

Thank you for everybody who asked me a question! Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments or tweet me them (@weekly_beauty) to appear in my next Q&A.

weeklybeauty 





No comments:

Post a Comment