Saturday 30 April 2016

Pamper Evening Essentials!

Hello readers!

Nothing is better after a long day to run yourself a bath and put aside a couple of hours for some you time. In this time I like to pamper myself from head to toe!  I like to put aside time to pamper myself and to have a 'time out' from the rest of the world just to compose myself ready for the next week. Here are some of my favourite products to use during this time, enjoy!

1) St Ives Invigorating Body Scrub
This product has been a new addition to my pamper evenings and I can honestly say that I have fallen in love with it! This product leaves my skin feeling baby soft and leaves it with a radiant glow. this product is very affordable at only £5.49 a pot. and the pot lasts for a really long time! The smell of this product is lovely and now I can't live without it.

2) Imperial Leather 'love story' bath cream
I love this bubble bath for a relaxing soak. This product turns my bathwater into a light pink colour which I love (who doesn't love pink bath water!). This product has an amazing smell which helps me to relax. After I get out of the bath my skin is so smooth and hydrated. This product is great value for money as it only costs £1.99!

3) Sanctuary Spa 'cleansing burst' body wash
This body wash smells amazing. I wish this fragrance could be everywhere! Only a small amount of product is needed to get the job done. This again leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smooth. This product is good value for money at only £5.50 each.

4) montagne jeunesse 'Red Strawberry souffle' face mask
I love this brand for its face masks as they always do an amazing job and are great value for money. These face masks are so easy to use, just wait 15-20 minutes then wash off! I normally apply these masks whilst I'm in the bath then I wash it off just before I get out and voila I have healthy, smooth skin! These masks are great value for money at just £1 each!

After using these products my skin feels baby smooth and thanks me for it later! Tweet me or write in the comments your favourite pamper products either from this blog post or from your own collection!

weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment