Saturday 9 April 2016

Primark false nails review!






Hello readers!

I brought a pack of Primark's false nails back in December but I never had the chance to apply them. I came across them last week and decided to try them out and review them for you.  I wasn't expecting much from these false nails as they only cost £1 and normally you pay for what you get.

I can say that I was impressed they lasted 24 hours without pinging off and looked incredible. However I was baking on the second day and they all came off, so they are not practical for everyday use.

I would recommend wearing these nails for nights out  as they look incredible but are not for everyday use. There is a big range of nails to choose from in store and for £1 you cant really go wrong.

The pack contained 24 nails of various sizes and came with a nail glue so it contained everything you need to apply the nails. The nails were very easy to apply and the glue was fast acting.


Rating- 3/5
Price- £1


Have you tried Primark's false nails?


weeklybeauty






2 comments:

  1. Ooo I will have to try these out! Been looking for some affordable false nails for a Wedding I am going to in the Summer:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These would be perfect for you! Some false nails are so overpriced I'd rather buy these primark nails, they last just as long. X

      Delete