Saturday 23 April 2016

Theme park survival kit!

Hello readers!

I was requested on Twitter to write a theme park survival kit blog post so here it is!

I absolutely love theme parks. The atmosphere and the rides are amazing. However I would never go to a theme park without my survival kit.

Firstly no matter the weather I would always wear sun cream to prevent damage to my skin. I always wear a special sun cream for my face as this is gentle on my sensitive face skin. Currently I am using the NO7 protect and perfect intense facial sun protection.

I would always recommend wearing a waterproof mascara in case of a sudden downpour or a water ride gets you soaking. I always carry around a face powder in case my skin gets oily during the day. My favourite is the Rimmel stay Matte powder. I would always wear a primer to make sure my makeup survives the whole day.



In case of downpours or getting soaking on water rides I always bring a waterproof coat. I brought a parka in a pocket. I love this as it keeps me dry whilst still looking fashionable. It is easy to carry around with you, no hassle needed. I brought mine from Primark for £5.




I definitely would always carry hair bands with me in case my hair gets wet or it starts to annoy me. Mine are from Primark.



Finally I would always wear comfortable shoes. I love wearing my converse.




If you want to request a blog post leave me a comment or tweet me (@weekly-beauty) and I will do that for you!

weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment