Saturday 9 July 2016

First Impression Review- Maybelline Colour Sensation Lipstick (shade 728)

Hello Readers!

I had been looking for a new lipstick to try for a while now when I came across Maybelline's  Colour Sensation Lipsticks. I picked up the shade honey beige (728) and I fell in love with it so I therefore brought it to review for you.

I am impressed with this product. This lipstick is very moisturising and doesn't dry my lips out whatsoever. If you are looking for a matte lipstick this lipstick is not for you as it has a noticeable sheen to it. This lipstick also lasts for a really long time and doesn't come off easily when eating or drinking ect. This product also has great pigmentation an only needs very little application to get the shade you desire.

This shade is a beautiful nude colour and it would be great to wear to school/work or just as a everyday lipstick.

This lipstick is great value for money as it only costs £6.99.

Overall if you are looking for a moisturising subtle lipstick this shade is for you.

rating- 3/5
price- £6.99

What are your favourite lipstick shades?

weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment