Saturday 23 July 2016

Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick review (shade 01)






Hello Readers!

As many of you know I love Rimmel's lipsticks. So whenever I am in my local boots or superdrug I can't resist taking a look at what shades I haven't got yet.

This is when I found shade 01 which is your classic red colour that my camera does no justice for. This shade is beautiful and it looks great on pale skin tones. It is very easy to apply and does not need a lip liner to be applied before hand.

This lipstick lasts all day and it does not easily come off when drinking or eating. Like all of their lipsticks this is great value for money as it only costs £5.50 which is an amazing price for a high quality lipstick like this. This lipstick is not matte as it dries with a slight sheen to it which I love however if you are looking for your lipstick to be 100% matte this lipstick is not for you.

Overall this shade dresses up any outfit and makes me look classy and different which I love.

What are your favourite drugstore lipsticks?

weeklybeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment