Saturday 16 January 2016

Disappointing Products

Hello readers!

It can be really annoying to purchase a product that you think will be great and turns out to be really disappointing. By sharing my disappointing products this can happen less often.

Disclaimer: these products may not work for me but may work for you, this isn't to badmouth any makeup brand it is purely my own opinion.

Soap and Glory 'thick and fast' mascara

Seventeen eye shadow palette

No7 'beautifully matte' foundation

Seventeen nail polishes


-Soap and Glory 'thick and fast' mascara-
I had high hopes for this mascara. But quickly I found that the applicator was too big and difficult to use this made applying the mascara difficult and frustrating. The product itself is good but unfortunately the applicator lets it down.

-Seventeen eye shadow palette-
The pigmentation isn't great on this eye shadow palette I also find the shades hard to blend.

-No7 'Beautifully Matte' foundation-
This product is very drying due to the huge amount of coverage it offers and after a couple of hours I am left with orange patches all around my face.

-Seventeen nail polishes-
These nail polishes chip after a couple of days and are hard to apply due to a small brush. They require several coats to reach the colour desired.

What are your disappointing products?

weeklybeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment