Saturday 23 January 2016

Review: Maybelline lash sensational mascara




Lash sensational: mascara wand

Lash sensational:Mascara wand


Hello readers!

Last week I gave into temptation and purchased Maybelline's lash sensational mascara. I had heard many great reviews of this mascara so I decided to try it out for myself this is what I think of it:


The wand is a perfect size for applying mascara, it is shaped like my eye so I can reach every eyelash equally. The mascara is a perfect black colour and it equally adds volume, length and definition to my lashes. It also doesn't clump the lashes together so it still looks natural. This mascara holds the curl of my eyelashes and stay defined all day which is perfect as there is no need to keep re-applying it throughout the day. This mascara only takes one coat to reach perfectly defined lashes. 

However when applying this mascara some of the product did transfer onto my eyelid, this is the only  downside to this mascara. I would recommend this mascara.

Overall rating: 4/5
Price: £7.99


Have you tried Maybelline lash sensational yet?

weeklybeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment